By Innovation-SA on April 9, 2022 in Business
The travel industry has seen a pause on account of COVID 19. Saudi Arabia (KSA) is looking forward to restoring its tourism, thereby permitting visit visas for tourists. If you are planning to visit, you can now easily get a visa for Saudi Arabia. In this guide, we will discuss the most crucial factors to consider when applying for a Saudi visa and thus planning. Let’s begin.
Saudi Arabia offers tourist visas as an authorization entry document. This document permits nationals of other countries to visit Saudi Arabia for non-religious and non-essential purposes. This visa is for a year and allows multiple entries. This gives tourists an opportunity to visit the country for a maximum of 90 days. All tourism-related activities are covered. The visa excludes certain activities, like studying.
At the moment, the visa is only issued to tourists who are over 18 years of age and from 49 countries. You can connect with the closest KSA embassy if your country’s agent is on the list of approved countries. You could request a visa here. Citizens from Schengen, America and the United Kingdom can get a visa on arrival.
A business visa is available with multiple or single entry. You can apply for it if you are visiting the country for a conference, meeting, or other business events. The government supports business in Saudi Arabia, so if you have your documents in place, you can get a business visa easily.
- For an invitation letter, the Saudi firm stop the applicant is visiting must request the letter from the local Saudi Chamber of Commerce or Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- The Saudi firm must also offer a photocopy of their business registration, sponsoring or inviting the applicant.
- The applicant must have a ballot and an original passport with empty visa pages and a validity of a minimum of 6 months.
- A copy of the employment letter from the employer, mentioning the designation of the applicant and the reason for travel, must be submitted.
- If required, let me request additional documents.
Through the online official portal, you can apply for a tourist visa. You can create an e-visa account.
- Complete the application.
- Fulfil the visa fee.
- You can get your visa online.
You could also visit the embassy in person to apply for your visa.
This is an official document for Muslim applicants who desire to visit Makkah on a pilgrimage. This pilgrimage is called Umrah. Depending on the applicant’s country, Umrah visas are available in 2 kinds: Umrah e-visa and Umrah visa. Please, the visa has a validity of up to 2 weeks.
Citizens of the UAE, Qatar, Oman, and Kuwait do not need to apply for the Umrah visa. They can use their ID cards to visit Saudi. If you have a Saudi e-visa or a tourist visa, you can perform umrah. All you need to do is get yourself registered for Umrah and receive the permits required.
Family Visit Visa
This visa gives two family members of KSA citizens the opportunity to visit. However, these members need to be immediate family, including
- Siblings of their spouses
Only a citizen that holds an Iqama may apply for a family visit visa. The Iqama has to have validity for a minimum of 4 months.
If you’re planning to get your employees to the city then look for a company that provides business support in Saudi Arabia along with these services.